Sunday, February 23, 2014

Welcome!

Hello, I am Chelsea. For some unknown reason, I have decided to start a blog about books! It is mostly to encourage myself to keep reading, as well as to share my rather amateurish book reviews. All of my reviews are based solely on my own opinions, which I formed while reading each book, and while thinking about them afterward. So far, I've only written one book review, so I do not have a special format or way of going about things quite yet. I am sharing my opinions in the hopes to both grow as a writer and reader, and perhaps encourage others to read. I have never done this before, so forgive me if it isn't great. 

You can read my 'About' page, to see what kind of books I like and stuff like that. Overtime, I will improve it. You can also follow me on Goodreads if you like. I will also be posting my reviews on there, as well as the books I am currently reading, have read, and want to read- all that good bookish stuff. 

Anyway, welcome to my book blog. I hope you enjoy it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment