Monday, April 28, 2014

The Book Bracelet Project


Hello there! I've been trying to come up with new ideas for things to post here on my book blog, and I think I may have come up with something great. I just thought of the idea to make a bracelet inspired by every book I read this year. (Edit: I will probably only make bracelets for books I enjoyed.) Since making bracelets is something I love to do, but haven’t done in a while, I think this would be a great idea to get me to start doing it again, especially because I’ve been reading a lot lately. 

The bracelets will range from simple stretchy ones to friendship bracelets. They will either showcase something said in the book, or colors from the book cover, or even character names. I'll be making a minimum of one for each book I read, but obviously I can make more than that if I so desire. I also might make some for books I read before this year. It depends on what I feel like doing, really. I will post pictures of each bracelet and possibly sell them in my etsy shop.

Either way, I think this will be super fun! I’m pretty darn excited!

~Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment