Thursday, May 15, 2014

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon: Day #4

Today has been my worst reading day so far because I don't only have allergies, but I am also sick, apparently. As a result, I ended up sleeping most of the day, and only got a tiny bit of reading done tonight.

Books read today:




















Pages read today:  14
 
Total pages read: 514

Books finished today: 0

Total # of books finished: 2

Tomorrow I'll hopefully get back on track, but hey, I'm not beating myself up over this since being sick sucks. Yeah, there's not much more I can think so say.

~Chelsea

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I love your blog! I found it through goodreads. I followed via GFC. If you'd like to check out my blog, and maybe return the favor, here's the link! https://sweetandsassyreviewz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks! I hope you enjoy my posts. I just followed back! Book blogs are the best!

      Delete