Friday, May 16, 2014

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon: Day #5

Today was a 'peculiar' day, spent finishing one book and starting another! Also, it is my highest word count so far in this read-a-thon!

Books read today:


 Books finished today:




















Pages read today:  258
  
Total pages read: 772

Books finished today: 1

Total # of books finished: 3

I'm gonna see if I can finish Hollow City tomorrow, if not, at least before this read-a-thon is over. Only 2 days left, which stinks, 'cause I'm having a lot of fun with it! It's cool keeping track of my progress. Either way,  I'm gonna keep on reading more!

~Chelsea

2 comments:

  1. This is such a good book, I just recently finished it as well and I'm looking forward to reading the second one. Bout of books is really fun, this is my first time participating too and I was having the same issue with not reading enough either so this has definitely helped. I followed you on Twitter and I look forward to reading your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm about a quarter of the way through the second, and it's really great! And yes, this read-a-thon is so much fun, and has helped me read more. Thank you for following me on Twitter, too! I'll have my reviews up on my blog next week.

      Delete