Monday, July 21, 2014

Reading Slump?

I guess I'm in one of those, because despite really wanting to read multiple books, I have been unable to finish even the two fantastic ones that I am currently reading.  It's an unfortunate thing, makes me feel guilty.

However, I have been into something very similar to books that I want to share with you in another post- zines. I've been both reading and making zines since I was in high school, and they are an awesome form of self publishing that is not known by many people. Regardless of this, they deal with both writing and reading, so they fit into this blog. Thus, I will be making a post about them sometime soon. So look out for that, and I'm sorry for my lack of reviews and book posts on here. I just haven't been reading much.

No comments:

Post a Comment