Sunday, April 12, 2015

Weekly Reads and Writing #8


Hey friends! I hope you all had a better reading/writing week than me, haha. While it wasn't a bad week, I didn't get a whole lot done. My writing definitely trumped my reading this week, though. So here is the breakdown.

I only finished one book this past week, which was Flowers in the Attic by V.C. Andrews. It was a stunning book, and I gave it five stars. You can check out my review for it here.


I did not read any of Get in Trouble by Kelly Link, unfortunately. I'm gonna pick it up again this week, rest assured. I started reading City of Glass, by Cassandra Clare, but didn't get far at all. I then started reading A Magic Dark and Bright by Jenny Adams Perinovic, on my Kindle. I'm about halfway through that, which I'm sure I'll be able to finish this week.





My writing this week was pretty decent. I didn't write a ton, but I kept up with my NaNo goal. That is, until this weekend, when I didn't write anything.

Writing Stats

Words This Week: 6,167
Total Word Count: 30,095

I reached 30,000 words, woohoo! Which means my Camp NaNoWriMo count is just shy of 10,000. That's pretty good, I think. But since the month is almost half over, I have to make sure I reach my 30,000 word goal! I'll be able to do it, I just need to kick it up a notch.

At the end of every week, I always say I'm gonna push myself more with reading and writing in the upcoming week. This week is the same. I always think I can get myself to read more. Spend less time on the internet and more time doing those two things, which are my favorite things to do.

I also have some more blog posts and videos planned, which is super exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment